Remember back in the day when I said you should hang on to your preorder receipts? Well, this is why! I’m so excited to share these amazingly cool STARFISH goodies with you, but first, some important info:
- ★ If you preorder STARFISH (hardcover or ebook), please send proof of purchase to akemidawnbowman [at] gmail [dot] com, along with your full name and mailing address. To make this easier for me, please make sure you write your address the exact way you would write it on an envelope or package.
- ★ This preorder campaign is open to international readers!
- ★ Proof of purchase can either be a screenshot or email forward of the receipt.
- ★ I only have a limited supply of book swag, so I’ll be sending everything out on a first come first serve basis. Due to time constraints, you won’t get a response from me, but everything will be posted between September-October, 2017.
- ★ If supplies run out before you get a chance to submit proof of purchase, I do apologize. Everything was printed in limited quantities because I’m covering the costs of these items myself (including shipping). Thanks for understanding!
And now for the best part…the available preorder goodies!
- ★ A signed bookplate (this is a small sticker you can put inside your book when it arrives).
- ★ A bookmark featuring a quote from the book.
- ★ A gorgeous STARFISH promo card (digital art by the talented Grace P. Fong). This piece features Kiko and Jamie listening to music on the sidewalk (you might even recognize it from the book if you’ve already read it!), and was commissioned specifically for this preorder campaign. I hope you love it as much as I do!
Thanks so much for all your interest in STARFISH!